Dear Unicorn family,
We’ve left it until now to make a decision as we were hoping that the lockdown social distancing rules might be relaxed sufficiently for the August camps to take place. Unfortunately that now seems highly unlikely so we need to announce officially that all the camps for 2020 are now postponed to 2021.
Everyone who booked a ticket via PayPal (i.e. through the website booking page) will be refunded via PayPal in the next couple of weeks. If you paid by a different method please get in touch by replying to this email, and we’ll sort out your refund. For the Constellation Camp please get in touch with Barbara. You will be able to book for the 2021 camps from February 2021.
What an interesting year!
Let’s all survive it.
Love from Bob, Glen, Jenny & Nickomo